no one

Saturday 7 July 2007

~~~~Gu Zap ####

The small little, cute and crazy gal saying that! She complaint that my blog is lack of happiness, and my description on green express Gu Zap!

This is the reason, may be causing me have a problem in that relationship. I can only accept what I think should be in the first place and it should be, and will only make the situation right if I can take it as Right!

Am I wrong? Many people telling me that I’m right in the way I define something or explain a case. However, it is not because it really true, is just the way I arguing it and then end up I’m Gu Zap. I could accept the comment as I know I am, in some where but I’m welcome someone to prove me wrong, my experiences prove me that my thinking and perception is always right, my philosophy helps me on my success. Is the input helping in the process to output with the excellent system? Maybe yes and may be no, different people may have different views. As long as the probabilities is higher, I’ll remain Gu Zap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home