no one

Saturday 26 May 2007

my sis wedding...soon

Today is call 安床日, everybody seems very busy on this grand date especially my mum, keep on calling me back from PJ to help on the 嫁妆. If I'm not wrong, this is the day to decorate the bridal's room, and asking the 幸福长辈 to help on putting the bed sheet.

I have been very busy these few weeks helping on the wedding, from finding the better and easier slide software to the flowers for sisters and family members, it is really not easy to get all the things done. Some people say that we need one year for the preparation, I would say yes to agree because we are quite rush even we start planning it for half years time. Just imagine, after both of their parents meet up to agree the wedding, they need to set the time of many things, from the day of taking photo (after finding the best, acceptable quality bridals' studio), to the day of dinner take place then the day of 过大礼, until 安床日.

We are now waiting for the big day!!!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home