no one

Friday 22 June 2007

the case

When someone says he is happy, with me in his life. I’m afraid, because he will then start promising me, everything that make me happy – but is not true when the time goes-on. After some years, every thing will be different. For instant, he may say you are pretty when you dress up with accessories NOW, but in FUTURE all this will become materialistic. This normally happen, the result of survey presented 99% of guy will act accordingly.

Sometime somehow, I just want to have a friend, a true friend in life that no engagement, who knows me well…


"Until my last breathe, I'll still be there for you" I don't like this dear, it should be "Until your
last breathe, I'll be there for you" then you will take care of yourselft until my last breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home