no one

Monday 27 October 2008

Pressure..?

7th October 2008

I can’t concentrate study!!!!!Terrible, eyes over the book but the minds go elsewhere. What lar! Exam is near and this is already the 5th times. What can I do? Should I resign and bang on this paper?

Is there any courses for me, teach me how to concentrate study? Is there any one can guide me on study smart without spending times to do revision? I am so boring to re-read all again and mostly I can write before I read the sentence.

I’m weak in answering fast, brain stuck and hand move slow when comes to answering. How can I overcome these? The only way is to do more practice? Write and think and write and think?
So how should I plan? Erm…start practice from now or study all over again? Haiz! It is very hard for me to become a good girl who concentrates on exam. Stop going to hiking, karaoke, yoga or Latin class. I got to stop, stop all this and my works also, bang on it and fight for the success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home