no one

Thursday 3 July 2008

。。为人类的烦恼而悲哀。。

I don’t know how to express my feeling in real life. That is why my blog is not with happiness and not interesting. Em… may be I should say, I will post when I want to tell something but don’t know who to tell. Of cause, do the posting in bad mood.

Just like today, actually is this few days. I don’t know what is in my mind, is it I worry about changing my job, or about my family matters? I find a sentence that fix the situation now, “为人类的烦恼而悲哀”。

I’m not happy, but I don’t know the reason. I don’t know why I am worry about my boss now, is it because I’m leaving without serving him 3 months notice? I’m living with no responsibility? I feel that I’m bad to him, I feel sorry to him. When I re-call all the memories in POT, my boss really treat me well. Even I have make up my mind to leave long time ago, but when my boss say let me go, I suddenly got a feeling like being injured… … I will miss here definitely.

I’m not happy, but really don’t know specific reason. I don’t know why I feel being hurt. I feel sad because a closed ‘friend’, she is not confident on me. I feel sad that I can’t be trust, which causing people to lie. Even now I understand the reason to lie, but don’t know why I still feel sad, I’m the person that cannot accept people lie to me? I also don’t know.

My result coming, I know I can’t pass but still hoping can pass. 50, give me 50 is enough.

May be I need time… all this will pass… I can manage. Hope every thing is being well control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home